|Date Posted||February 1, 2021|
Are you looking for a career where time flies by and you are continually learning? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and delighting customers? Then you should join Hargray as an Account Executive II!
The Company: For over 70 years, Hargray has been connecting customers to each other and the world, growing from a local phone company to an industry leader providing residential, business, enterprise, and carrier wholesale communications services. Our mission is to envision and deliver customer delight. In addition to our long history of dedication and commitment to our community, we offer benefits for your health, wealth, protection, well-being, time, and more. Our team of over 800 colleagues supporting local markets throughout the southeast is committed to excellence, delivering the most advanced technology and the best service for our customers.
General Description of Position:
The Account Executive II will be responsible for acquiring, retaining, and overall satisfaction of small to mid-sized commercial accounts in our Tallahassee market. This position will be focused on opportunities that meet established criteria.
Duties & Responsibilities: Including but not limited to the following.
- Achieves and/or exceeds monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets by prospecting for new business and closing sales. Maintains primary relationship with identified and prospective accounts.
- Responsible for all facets of account management within existing base of customers that is created through sales efforts
- Works in conjunction with Sales Engineering to determine service capabilities and requirements for prospective customers. Understands financial criteria required to justify investment and works to exceed company threshold based upon monthly recurring revenue and capital expense
- Enters all sales activity into MS Dynamics daily, including calls, opportunities, orders, and work requests
- Professionally represents Hargray at all times in the community and in front of customers, prospects, vendors and other key stakeholders
- Demonstrates a practical and efficient working knowledge of all of the products and services sold by the Sales Department
- Begins and completes job-implementation packages for the full range of products marketed by the Sales Department
- Provides training and knowledge assistance, as required, on the use of products and services sold to internal and external customers
- Communicates with other departments as needed to facilitate a smooth service installation of products sold.
- Helps analyze, research, resolve, refer, and follow up on customer complaints regarding billing, credits, and services in an expedient and professional manner.
- Communicates independently, effectively, clearly, and professionally with customers, employees, supervisors and managers to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative relationships. Handles customer requests and communications by phone, E-mail, fax, mail and face to face.
- Keeps abreast of current industry trends and practices as they relate to customer service and makes appropriate recommendations to the Sales Manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Sales Manager to ensure effective operation of the Sales Department.
Minimum Qualifications: Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4 years sales or account management experience; business sales experience preferred.
- Telecom industry experience is beneficial
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, and managers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to work weekends and extended hours as needed.
- Ability to use own vehicle for company use.