|Location||Orange Park, FL|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2023|
7G Environmental Compliance Management (7G) is an environmental consulting firm headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. Our goal is to simplify environmental compliance for our clients while creating a sustainable environment for generations to come. We value excellence, accountability, and integrity over everything.
7G partners with petroleum tank owners nationwide to mitigate the risk of petroleum release into the environment, while ensuring their facilities maintain compliance with state and federal regulations.
What you will do:
The person chosen for this position will complete a route of a certain number of inspections each month. The position requires working outside in all reasonable weather conditions. The chosen candidate may be away from home for more than five days at a time. 7G also encourages participation in route design and scheduling from all of its inspectors in an effort to create the best possible scenario for success and a balanced routine.
- Conduct visual inspections of our clients’ petroleum storage tank systems and associate facilities.
- Obtain required documents to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Obtain knowledge with state UST and AST per Federal EPA regulations.
- Gather and compiles the information into software platforms.
- Follow a pre-determined route and complete visual inspections per the schedule.
- Work outside in all weather conditions.
- Respond promptly to customer needs.
- Solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Respond to requests for service and assistance.
- Gather and analyzes information skillfully.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Uses equipment and materials properly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- You will frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- You will regularly be required to use your hands to touch, handle, or feel, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, and hear.
- You will frequently be required to stand, walk, sit, and smell.
- You will occasionally be required to reach with your hands and arms.
What you need:
We understand you might not check all of the boxes but if you check most of them you might be the right fit!
You will be required to obtain multiple state certifications within 30-90 days of employment. Company vehicle, iPad tablet, tools, and reimbursement for business expenses will be provided.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience and training, preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Apple/MAC devices, iOS operating system, and Google suite
- Determination to uphold integrity at all times
- Valid driver’s license and driving history that allows insurability
What will set you apart:
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving skills
- Effective communication
We offer a wide array of benefits to include medical, dental, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays. You will join our journey to make decisions today that will result in a sustainable world seven generations into the future. Our people are hard-working, inspiring and take pride in what they do. Our purpose is to have a role in a better tomorrow.
7G Environmental Compliance Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of 7G to comply with all laws regarding employment. We believe that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetics, veteran status, or sexual orientation. In compliance with the provisions of all federal and state civil rights laws, every effort will be made to employ and promote the most qualified individuals without regard to the above factors. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.