|Location||4940 Emerson St Suite 201, Jacksonville, FL|
|Date Posted||December 22, 2020|
|Address||4940 Emerson St Suite 201|
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LEADERS!!!
Design your life of financial freedom and flexibility in a unique leadership role with Apex Solutions Group.
Innovation is a driving force for how we differentiate ourselves at Apex Solutions Group. As a result of recent market disruption and the company’s fierce commitment to remaining an industry leader, Apex Solutions Group is now offering an opportunity for an Employee Benefits Consultant.
- Insurance Sales (New and Existing Clients)
- Leadership Positions Available - Licensed Agents Fast-Tracked
- Career Changers welcome - Experience not necessary - Training provided
- Hours: Monday - Friday (9-5)
- Business to Business
- Actively Interviewing during COVID-19
- Virtual and In-person Interviews Available
Employees need our comprehensive benefits education, excellent customer service and personal insurance products, wherever they are.
In this role, you can count on:
- Training to advance into a leadership role
- Guidance on what we have learned about recruiting and developing a sales team and serving our clients remotely through our Virtual District Blueprint
- Highly competitive and adaptive digital enrollment capabilities to serve your clients’ needs without losing the most critical component of our value proposition – the human touch.
- Strong experience and reputation as an industry leader in voluntary benefits
- Access to award-winning training resources both online, through virtual classrooms and in person, when necessary
- Support from an expert core team committed to and rewarded for your teams’ success
- Uncapped, performance-based compensation through commissions, bonuses, incentives, and potential renewal income for life
- Dependable corporate office support to guide you through the process of growing your own business, so you can realize your unlimited growth potential.
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate the following skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous B2B or other sales experience
- Previous sales or call center management experience
- Goal-orientated mentality
- Flexibility to work efficiently in an office environment
- Well-organized, with the ability to make and keep commitments
- Comfort level with technology to facilitate and attend video conferences
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- FL 2-15 Life and Health Insurance License is required, but can be obtained during the onboarding process
- Bilingual skills a plus, but not necessary
Candidates need a flexible opportunity that provides access to a motivating team culture, consistent training, and support from caring, experienced leaders.
If this sounds like something you want to learn more about, I would love to speak with you about these opportunities. Please contact me, Tim Miller – ASG Sales Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org.