|Date Posted||December 17, 2020|
|Salary Range||Based on experience|
|Address||8659 Baypine Road, Suite 106|
This is a full-time position with a work schedule of five days and 40 hours/week. Duties are performed 12 months a year. May be required to work some evenings and Saturdays during peak periods, such as registration, audits, fiscal year end, on call duties or remote work assignments.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
Any one position may not include all of the duties listed nor do listed examples include all tasks which may be found in positions of this class. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty of the position satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions required for the position.
- Responds to user questions and inquiries via telephone, email, web and other communication methods.
- Enters, assigns and tracks service requests in the on-line work-order system.
- Provides technical support and solves the basic and more advanced routine user hardware and software problems or questions including desktop computer hardware and software and enterprise system software.
- Provides professional, courteous, prompt and accurate support and solutions to users.
- Communicates, analyzes and troubleshoots routine user problems and provides proper solutions
- Properly documents problem ticket into Help Desk System.
- Assists other IT technical staff in providing users feedback and user statistics.
- Establishes priorities on Help Desk tickets based on established helpdesk and departmental guidelines and procedures.
- Follows up and communicates ticket information to users when appropriate.
- Creates and administers new user accounts, passwords, and privileges/rights as assigned and directed by system administrators.
- Assists with desktop and laptop imagining and installation as needed.
- Assists in the operations of enterprise systems as needed
- Work closely with senior helpdesk and other IT staff to acquire additional technical and nontechnical knowledge.
- Performs Help Desk Technician I duties.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- At least one (1) year of increasingly responsible experience performing help desk/operations functions.
- Knowledge of principles and operations of computer systems and related peripheral equipment. Ability to analyze and troubleshoot users problems via the telephone.
- Ability to maintain knowledge of current technology and able to learn new technology.
- Ability to communicate professionally, accurately and effectively in both verbal and written, as well as on the telephone.
- Ability to understand and respond to user questions in an effective and courteous manner.
- Ability to convey technical procedures and directions in layman’s terms
- Proficiency in the operation and use of personal computers, utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, and database management software programs (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.), the Internet browser, websites and e-mail systems.
- Possess advanced knowledge and understanding of networking and personal computer hardware.
- Comfort with remote management and monitoring administration tools
- Experience in the MSP industry a plus
WE DEMAND PEOPLE WHO. . .
- Care about our clients
• Are passionate about what they do
• Are team players, and willing to help other team members
• Believe in doing things right the first time
• Believe in making progress everyday Duties
• Respond to incoming calls and e-mails regarding information technology problems, using help desk software.
• Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications
• Perform basic network administration tasks, such as setting up new user accounts and granting access to network resources.
• Communicate with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
• Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
• Keep meticulous records and time sheets.
• Must communicate clearly, effectively and professionally.
• Provide assistance in the management of various servers and network devices as instructed.
- Care about our clients
Three (3) years of increasingly responsible experience performing help desk/operations functions.
Occasional work performed alone
Constant work around and with people
Must have clean driving record and available for potential overnight travel
Seeing to view a computer monitor.
Seeing to read various materials.
Hearing and speaking to exchange information in person or on the telephone.
Bending at the waist, kneeling or crouching.
Lifting objects up to 50 lbs.
Reaching overhead, above the shoulders and horizontally.
Sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
Carrying, pushing or pulling. Walking.