|Date Posted||December 11, 2020|
Hours and Schedule:
- Starting out as a Contract position, 5 days per week, from 8:00-5:30
- Position has potential of becoming a permanent position as a Full-Time role, for the right person
- Solid work history of at least 3+ years as a legal secretary, with experience in commercial litigation and bankruptcy, creditor's rights.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook, with experience with Excel, Lexis Nexis or Westlaw, and PowerPoint preferred.
- Experience with document preparation and revisions, time entry, making travel arrangements, calendaring, communicating with clients and other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency e-filling through CM/ECF and the Florida E-Portal and experience with PACER and Simplifile.
- Working knowledge of the rules of Civil Procedure (state and federal), Bankruptcy Rules of Procedure (preferred), and local rules for Duval, Clay and St. Johns County, as well as the Middle District of Florida.