|Date Posted||July 19, 2022|
Jax Federal Credit Union is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to perform quantitative and qualitative research using statistical methodology through the Marketing Customer Information System, MCIF/BI/CRM systems, and studies to determine analysis of programs, products and services offered, market potential, competitive intelligence, and industry standards to recommend and direct market efforts. Gather and analyze data that provides insights to empower the marketing team and others within the organization to visualize and forecast trends for both long and short-term marketing campaigns, projects and member experience strategic initiatives.
The Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for developing and maximizing marketing and lead generation efforts through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, website, and other digital channel, along with developing workflows in collaboration with various teams. Analyze data to optimize target audiences and other digital campaigns for maximum ROIs. He/she will work closely with various internal teams to align credit union objectives. Analyzes the consumer purchase journey from advertising through results follow up on all our various channels to improve conversions and the member experience in collaboration with the retail and member support teams.
Location: Park Street Building, 562 Park Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204
Status: Full-time Exempt
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the management of the CRM/MCIF/BI system.
• Analyze results using statistical techniques, marketing best practices and provides ongoing user-friendly reporting on a variety of data sets including but not limited to marketing ROI, system reporting, web performance, SEO, Google Analytics, and targeted demographic reports. Creation of dashboards and reports within CRM and Google Analytics for full sales funnel attribution.
• Complete CRM and Automation deliverables and campaigns. Responsible for tasks related to the various Marketing/Web Automation software and campaign setup; along with results tracking and reporting.
• Implement workflows, lead forms and website integration in coordination with the retail teams to ensure proper routing of leads and service needs for a smooth member experience.
• Creation and implementation of automated email nurture and drip campaigns; along with retargeting visitors from our website.
• Responsible for CRM integration and optimization to ensure data is clean to build accurate reports, uncover trends, ensure target audiences are reached.
• Track abandonment rate/drop off trends in the lead generation funnel to uncover the need to create or modify interventions or capitalize on strengths to build a customer journey that leads to conversions for the credit union.
• Identify opportunities to attract Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) through analysis customer behavior with the end goal of streamlining the conversion process and credit union reduce expense.
• Assist the development and implementation of marketing KPIs, analytics, and other strategies to drive strategic planning.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret industry trends, research, and competitor information.
• Develops graphs, reports, and presentations. Performs statistical analysis upon request. Creates and presents quality dashboards.
• Project manage multiple projects related to CRM, data analytics and other related projects.
• Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
The above duties and responsibilities are given as a general guideline. Duties and responsibilities may be changed at any time.
Knowledge and Skills
Financial Institutions experience preferred. A minimum of five years of experience in data mining and research techniques and procedures, as well as extensive experience working with database and CRM systems; along with mastery of Excel is required. Experience with Google analytics and Google Tag Manager is recommended. Strong verbal and written skills, analytical, inquisitive and ready-for-more-attitude are required. The successful candidate will be results-oriented, have strong project management skills and can work in a team setting and independently.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Research and Development, Statistics, Mathematics, or related degree of specialty.
Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner is necessary. A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required. In-depth dialogues, conversations and explanations with direct and indirect reports and outside vendors of a sensitive and highly confidential nature is a normal part of the day-to-day experience. Communication can involve educating and/or advising others on matters of significance.
Strong analytical, data and research analysis skills, spreadsheet, and communication skills, demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, competitive analysis, consumer promotion, and advertising media analysis. Experience with MCIF and CRM systems, survey research and statistical analysis software, mapping software, market research and online data services.
- Must be able to bend, sit, and stand to perform primarily sedentary work for long periods of time with limited physical exertion and occasional lifting of up to 20 lbs.
- Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency.
- Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators.
- Must be able to routinely sustain repetitive motion while using computer keyboard for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary.
- Must be able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable, and timely attendance.
Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with minimal noise.
Mental and/or Emotional Requirements
- Must be able to perform job functions independently or with limited supervision and work effectively either on own or as part of a team.
- Must be able to read and carry out various written instructions and follow oral instructions. Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable sequence.
- Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside of the organization and demonstrate highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public.
- Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure under the stress of deadlines / requirements for extreme accuracy and quality and/or fast pace.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities.
- Must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters.
Nothing in this position description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not a contract and should not be construed as a guarantee of employment for any specific period of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, disability, age, or any other category protected by law.