|Location||Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida|
|Date Posted||November 2, 2020|
|Address||115 Professional Drive #104|
Balanced Physician Care - Registered Nurse
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse DEPARTMENT: Operations/Management SUPERVISOR: Dr. Truty
Balanced Physician Care was created to fulfill a need to return to more personalized health care.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Primary responsibility of this position is to assist in patient care including IV nutrition therapy, triage patients, facilitate office duties, order office supplies, clinical management of office systems, reputation management (obtaining reviews and testimonials).
- - Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
- - Collaborates with physician and office manager.
- - Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
- - Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goalsand office regulatory standards.
- - Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- - Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- - Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administrationand storage procedures; and controlled substance regulations.
- - Documents patient care services by vitaling and charting in patients and department records including triage (phoneand clinical).
- - Maintains continuity amongst teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- - Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- - Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; andevaluating new equipment and techniques.
- - Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- - Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and participating in professionalsocieties.
- - Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information and participating inteam problem-solving methods.
- - Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- - Administer IV nutrition therapy and order supplies for IV therapy.
- - Manage supply system and order supplements.
- - Intaking patients, reviewing medications, allergies and administer injections.
- - Reach out to other practices to assist the patients in obtaining a referral.
- - Set up labs.
- - Social media reputation (online reviews and testimonials) and networking.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
Bachelors Degree in Nursing required
1-2 years clinical experience required
1-2 years of managerial experience preferred Active applicable state licensure
Clean background check and clean drug screen
Excellent Computer Skills Account Management Organizational
Skills Multi-Tasking Conflict Resolution
Salary will be determined based on experience PTO