|Date Posted||December 29, 2022|
The TM Premier Experience Coordinator will perform as a primary contact for “white glove – high touch” experience to higher value TM clients for their onboarding and ongoing customer service needs.
The work of the coordinator directly leads to establishing close, convenient and highly valued relationships with Seacoast clients which drives customer satisfaction and successful outcomes on a consistent basis.
- Coordinate/lead Kick off calls for Implementation of new services. Create and execute formal implementation plans, when appropriate.
- Acts as a key contributor to assessing clients for coverage into the Premier Model. Expertise in assessing total TM needs, complexity and client support approach is expected
- Implement Treasury Services including: verification of documentation, adding services to platforms, reviewing set ups for accuracy, set up of billing and training the customer
- Provides timely status of Implementations to TSO/LOB partners. Engages TMPSM if implementation will be delayed/encounter challenges
- Follow cadence established for customers on new services or with recent changes, etc.
- Establish regular cadence with each client in book through discussion/coordination with LOB partners/TSO.
- Assists clients with inquiries and provides issue resolution in a timely and professional manner. Due to familiarity, the PSC can work more closely with assigned clients to understand the full scope of their needs.
- Provide expertise and willingness to own the process around root causes of issues. Take initiative and work with a sense of urgency to resolve problems and offer solutions. Act as the coordinator and point of contact for updates even if other sales or back office teammates are needed to help provide answers.
- Five years of proven, high level customer service experience preferably in the financial services industry
- Minimum of three years of Treasury experience with direct customer contact providing technical support or onboarding customers.
- Experience troubleshooting errors or issues on Treasury platforms
- Familiar with electronic file and file formats for more complex Treasury solutions